The Most Informed Forecast from Housing’s Sharpest Minds.
Get the most accurate housing market analysis with the
NAHB Spring Construction Forecast Webinar on Wednesday, April 24, 2:00-4:00 p.m. ET.
Comprehensive and convenient, right at your desktop, the two-hour Construction Forecast Webinar presents the latest economic data and opinion in a streamlined, efficient format at an accessible price.
As always, participants are encouraged to ask questions and can do so from their computer. After the event, the webinar will be available in the NAHB archives to all registrants for on-demand viewing.
Who Should Attend
- Manufacturers and suppliers to the building industry
- Dealers and distributors
- Land developers
- Financial representatives
- Land planners
- Market researchers
- Real estate professionals
- Builders (Single- and Multifamily)
- Marketing and advertising executives
- Architects and designers
- Professionals in any associated industry including utilities, moving and storage, furnishings, warranties and insurance
For info and registration, click here.
Senior Director, Coldwell Banker New Homes Division
With over 200 condominium, townhome and loft projects successfully marketed
“Fewer properties for sale with such remarkably low interest rates make it a great time to sell but a more difficult time to buy”